What data is collected and held?
• Personal (name, contact details, gender, date of birth, emergency contact details)
• Relevant medical information
• Payment method/bank card details are saved for those with rolling monthly memberships
Why is this information collected/needed
• contact details will be used to inform you of class times, dates, changes or updates. We also send emails updating members on any club news - such emails will always have an opt out 'unsubscribe' at the bottom
• personal details are required to set up an active online TeamUp account which in turn is necessary for you to book into sessions
• emergency contact details are necessary in case of accidents/emergencies which may arise while you are attending one of our sessions
•medical PAR-Q questionnaires are essential for all participants before joining our classes and are needed to validate Cambridge Bootcamps Ltd’s company insurance
•payment method details are required for month-to-month memberships so that payment can be collected on the 1st of each month via Stripe
How is the information collected?
• via sign-up/membership forms on our online booking system (TeamUp)
How is your information stored?
• your information will be stored securely on TeamUp whilst you are a member and until you request Cambridge Bootcamps to delete your TeamUp account. Your information is not downloaded by anyone and can only be viewed online by you and Cambridge Bootcamps' ICO registered data controller (Lou Carter)
• you can view and change this information at any time by logging in to your TeamUp account.
• In the event of a data breach you and the relevant authorities will be notified.
Who is this information is shared with?
• your information will not be shared with any third parties.